TERMS & CONDITION
Welcome to Pioneer!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pioneer's Website, located at thepioneerworld.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Pioneerif you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Pakistan. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pioneerand/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pioneer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Pioneerfor your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must note
- Republish material from Pioneer
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Pioneer
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Pioneer
- Redistribute content from Pioneer
Pioneerreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Limited Warranty from PioneerBrand in respect to Pioneeritems purchased online and accompanied with a proof of purchase (I.E. purchase receipt).
- The Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship, only in stitching encountered under normal use, subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original Product of Pioneerand is not transferable.
- The Minimum Warranty of Product will be valid for 1 year from the Date of Purchase or as mentioned on the product.
- The proof of purchase will not be valid if it has been spoiled or reformed.
- The proof of purchase (I.E. purchase receipt) must be presented while claiming Warranty.
- The defective Product covered under the Limited Warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with the comparable and/or refurbished product) as determined by Pioneerin its sole discretion free of charge. Any insurance, handling, transportation, delivery, and other incidental charges in respect of the servicing of the product and for services beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- All the terms and condition made by Pioneerin respect of the servicing of the Product (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship) shall be convincing and the Customer should be bound on these conditions. Any defective bag or part thereof replaced shall become the property of Pioneer.